Did you know that only 20% of the way our skin ages is based on our age? The natural aging process is called “intrinsic aging” and is largely based on our genes.  The remaining 80%, which causes our skin to age prematurely, known as “extrinsic aging”, is largely based on lifestyle choices and the environment we live our day to day life in.

Several ways you can prevent your skin from aging prematurely are:

  • drink 6-8 cups of water everyday
  • protect your skin from the sun
  • if you smoke, stop
  • eat a healthy and well-balanced diet
  • exercise regularly
  • wash your face twice a day and after exercising/working out
  • apply a facial moisturizer everyday

Tips courtesy of Consuelo Cascais – Beauty Consultant & Senior Director at Mary Kay Portugal.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 Bright Crown, Lda. All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy

or

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account